European company StartUp & SME Partners, s.r.o. is Business Service company for StartUps and Small/Medium size enterprises, providing Legal, Accounting, Tax consulting, M&A/Valuation, Fundraise services, including finding efficient debt/equity financial solutions.
Besides above mention business services, StartUp & SME Partners, s.r.o. will be providing of Network, Education, Events for entrepreneurs and investors, mostly for startups and SMEs, via Vienna/Bratislava, connecting Central/Eastern Europe opportunity to CIS/Commonwealth of Independent States (Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Belorussia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan etc.) and sharing experience among startup ecosystem stakeholders.
StartUp & SME Partners, s.r.o. is Member of AWS/Austria Business Service Company/Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH, American Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia and different European Venture Capital and Private Equity Associations.
The AWS/Austria Business Service Company/Austria Wirtschaftsservice Gesellschaft mbH (aws) is the Austrian federal promotional bank and is 100% owned by the Federal Republic of Austria. The Federal Ministry Digital and Economic Affairs (BMDW) and the Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT) act as owner representatives. More information could be found on AWS’s official website:
American Chamber of Commerce Slovakia is a service-oriented organization. Throughout the past year, AmCham Slovakia has frequently shown that it is dedicated to serving its members through the support of its three main pillars: contacts, information and advocacy. The American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) was founded in 1993 in Bratislava as an independent and self-supporting organization, entirely dependant on contributions from its members. Today, it serves as one of the most active foreign Chambers of Commerce in Slovakia. Currently, its membership has reached more than 330 international and Slovak companies, including many of the largest and important firms in Slovakia. Of this amount, approximately 23 % are American companies, about 42 % are Slovak companies and about 35 % are other nationalities. More information could be found on American Chamber of Commerce Slovakia’s official website:
For SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) and StartUps, we can do following Business Services:
- Incorporating Slovakian LTD or JSC
- Opening bank account in Euro
- Providing legal and mail address for company and owners/managers
- Filing local TAX and Maintaining company accounting in good standards
- Providing European quality Legal support and court representation
- Assisting in HR selection process
- Organize CoWork, office space, housing and warehouse service (with soft for better controlling stock)
- Organize EU customs clearance in Slovakia for non EU country feneficiary further redirecting export in EU
- Assisting non EU country production companies to move product assemble in Slovakia and finish goods
- Organizing “Made in EU”, if that critical for non EU country entrepreneur
- Providing bank financing if business has 2-3 years successful working experience in Slovakia and maintains sufficient stock in warehouse for bank credit risk analysis
- For non EU country founders of StartUps/SMEs, organize integration in to CEE (Austria, Slovakia, Czech, Hungary, Poland) EcoSystem, including information regarding EU or/and local government grants for startups
- Connecting non EU country founders of StartUps/SMEs to CEE (Austria, Slovakia, Czech, Hungary, Poland) VCs, PEs, Angels and other financing opportunities
- Preparing documents for Slovakia/EU permanent residency for non EU country investor, including family members and company top managers
Every month, we will provide event, dedicate to SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) and StartUps from Central/Eastern Europe (Austria, Slovakia, Czech, Hungary, Poland) and CIS (Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Belorussia, Azerbaijan etc.) for attract investors, increasing trade, exchange goods, experience, technology and provide education in different subjects.